The rapid evolution of digital is changing everything from our personal to work lives, and this has rapidly impacted corporate learning. As the business environment becomes more competitive, organisations can no longer afford to drive their capacity development initiatives using a single approach – conventional classroom learning. Now organisations are retooling their learning strategies to fully incorporate blended learning methodologies, effectively embedding learning into the regular workflow and at the point of employee needs.
Digital learning provides an agile approach for organisations to meet their training needs with the advantages of speed, scale, pocket-friendly costs, and convenience.
While the trends and methods of digital learning are changing, the concept of the digital learner has not changed. Learners have always sought for the most convenient ways to acquire knowledge with regards to the timing, medium, and volume of information being consumed. Employees now have more control of their own learning paths as learning programs are being designed to fit their lifestyle. It is now possible to take courses in bite-sizes as you go about your daily routine.
Some of the benefits of digital learning are:
- It empowers employees to learn practical, relevant content that helps them close the skills gap in their careers
- It allows organisations to easily manage the development of employees: teach them new skills, track their progress, upgrade their qualifications or train them for new roles.
- It is cost-effective. Companies don’t need to bear the full cost of travel expenses, accommodation and hosting seminars as is the norm with instructor-based training.
- It helps employees to stay up to date with changes in their industry and thereby sustaining a competitive workforce within their niche.
Our digital learning solutions include over-the-counter content, learning technology, and bespoke content digitization. We have implemented Learning Management Systems (LMS) in various leading organisations. Over 70% of learners on our various platforms agree that our digital learning solutions have boosted their career development. When compared to the industry benchmark, our learning solutions were rated as having a higher impact on productivity. Below are some of our solutions:
1. Business and Technology Programs on Percipio
- Leadership development programme
- Business skills training
- Digital transformation training
- Digital skills training
- Technology, developer, and certification solutions.
2. Finance and Banking Programs
- Retail and corporate banking
- Treasury Management Services
- Islamic Banking & Finance
- Financial Market
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Environment
3. Go Fluent- Corporate English Training
4. Ossidian (Telecommunication Industry Curriculum)
5. EC Council – Information Security certification e-Learning programs accredited by EC Council
6. Learning Technology
- Percipio Learning Experience System
- Net Dimensions Learning Management System
7. Bespoke Content Digitization
- pcl. converts organisations’ proprietary content into interactive e-learning courses
Our technology-enabled learning techniques have saved as much as 68% over traditional training methods. Our global partner, Skillsoft, provides award-winning content, world-class service, and unmatched experiences. These interventions result in stronger skills, more engaged employees, and higher business returns.
pcl. is committed to providing high-quality digital learning content to turbo-charge organisations for optimal business performance. Reach out to us today to begin this great journey.