Phillips Consulting is well known in this field for developing leaders. The analogy to this feat is that of a successful sports team that consistently turns out world class players every year. This overall increase in knowledge and skill automatically increases the value of the whole firm, which is clearly visible in our approach to our assignments. We fine tune and bring the best out of those that are determined.
ED Operations / CFO: A Financial Institution (Islamic Banking)
- A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Relevant post graduate/professional certifications e.g ACIB and others
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience at least 10 years in the Banking sector.
- Minimum of 8 years must have been spent at senior management level.
- Experience in Banking operations and customer services
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Commercial Sales Manager
A leading oil and gas servicing firm with over 35 years’ operation in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Finance/ Business Administration; MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in the corporate finance, project finance or sales engineering 2 years out which must be in commercial sales management in a similar organisation.
- Exposure into the Company’s EE product portfolio in the energy (Oil and gas and power generation) sector is considered as added value
- Operational exposure into / experience in, target customers’ organizations or similar business environment to the Company is considered as added value
- Exposure into / experience with Nigerian Regulatory Bodies is considered as added value
- Exposure to ISO 9001:2015
Other exposure required are: Project Management, contract management, strategy management
Technical Asistant to the CEO
Our client, a fast growing player in the energy sector focused on trading and marketing of oil, refined oil products, gas and renewable energy products in African and global markets, is seeking to recruit a Technical Assistant to provide strategic, administrative and operational support to the CEO. The jobholder will assist with the development of strategies and income streams, liaise with regulatory agencies, and manage the executive office.
• Minimum of a Second-class upper degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field
• MBA or other related Master’s Degree Qualification
• Certification in related field would be added advantage
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package; knowledge of relevant computer software
• Understanding of oil upstream business, trading (crude oil and petroleum products), operational processes around freight,
discharge of vessels etc
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in related role.