Performance measurement systems can serve as the critical link between your corporate strategy and the execution ability of your workforce in that it defines and clarifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes that lead to sustainable success.
The best performing businesses have the following in common:
- A strong leadership team
- A competent and motivated workforce
- The ability to attract and retain quality people
- A disciplined approach to their business
- The ability to strategically use technology
- The wise use of trusted outside providers