Corporate Performance Management is the totality of the processes and systems that are required to measure and manage the performance of an organization. It focuses on ensuring that all the parts of the organization are working together optimally in order to consistently achieve the goal of the organization. In other words, the focus of Performance Management is RESULT. A well designed and implemented performance management system will shift attention away from behavior and activities towards results.
Tools for Performance Management
The tools for managing Corporate Performance are diverse and they can be combined. The Balanced Scorecard has however become a critical management system in organizations and hence, our preference for it as an effective tool for managing Corporate Performance. When combined with TQM (Total Quality Management), it provides a framework for invigorating the organization and helping it to achieve result in an effective and efficient manner!
The Corporate Performance Management Group of Phillips Consulting is committed to supporting your organization in managing its performance effectively and efficiently. Our time tested and proven approach to managing corporate performance can be tailor made to suit the ever changing need of today’s organizations as we leverage our strategic alliances with the owners of Performance Management solutions
Our approach includes:
- Performance appraisal system
- Total quality management
The benefits of implementing a Performance Management System include the following:
- It supports the delivery of services in a more effective and efficient manner
- It helps to deliver great value to stakeholders (employees, customers etc.)
- It helps organizations to direct the activities of all employees towards achieving results
- It identifies and tracks key trends in performance
- It aligns all the processes, subsystems and systems within the organization
- It assists in identifying and rewarding high performance (not merely busyness and loud behaviour!)
- It improves employees’ motivation
- It enhances effective communication amongst others etc